Jul 23, 2012

life is tweet...

wow.  i can't belive it's been over a week--A WEEK--since i've touched anything in my craft room.  ok, that's not exactly true...i did make a few posters for the family reunion last week.  but i haven't made anything crafty in the way of a card, art journal page or canvas in a long time!  (a week is a long time, come on!)   so i    pulled this out from a trip last april that i never posted on my blog.  i don't know who makes the stamp.  i got the image from my friend, lesa.  hopefully i'll get back in the crafting swing of things.  especially since tonight was monday and another awesome ustream session with the crafty peeps and i'm itching to get inky!


life is tweet
stamps: unknown
cardstock: white, daffodil delight, echo park pp
ink: daffodil delight, dusty concord
embellishments:  prismacolor markers

2 peeps have to say:

SandeeNC said...

I hate that I cannot enjoy the ustream anymore with you ladies, I'm afraid I have given up. For some reason it just doesn't like me :( I'm getting ready to go watch the recording though, have a great day! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Robin said...

This card is beautiful.