Aug 25, 2012

swimming...

ever feel like you are stuck in the muck and need to "just keep swimming" to get out?   thanks to certain  fish with a short attention span (hmmm...ring a bell?), i find myself saying that mantra a lot!!  i made this card for the diecut diva blog using a cool fishbowl card base from creative cuts & more.  (find post here).  i used an awesome {ippity} set that was perfect for the fishbowl!
swimming
stamps:  ippity
cardstock: island breeze, white
ink: melon mambo, gumball green, tumbled glass, black craft
embellishments: clear embossing powder, glitter

don't forget there is an awesome sale at unity right now (through tomorrow) and it helps out an awesome cause.  and there is some {ippity} on sale, too, so pick me as your chick for your entire unity purchase!


1 peeps have to say:

SandeeNC said...

I feel like I am swimming around and around but have managed to "splash out" a bit this week and that's why I need your help naming my art wall in a gallery, if you could pop over for a peek, pick a name and leave me a comment, I'm also having a small prize drawing for everyone who helps me out! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)