Oct 3, 2012

snowman in a blizzard...

what do you see when a snowman is in a blizzard??  not much!!  that's the theme of the atcs i made for a snowman atc swap. isn't it hilarious? (sometimes i amuse myself a little too much!)  i was cutting out some cardstock while trying to think of what to do for the snowman swap i'm in.  i picked up a piece of paper and a scrap of orange fell on the white cardstock. that's when it hit me.  snowman in a blizzard!!


snowman in a blizzard
stamps:  ippity
cardstock: white, echo park pp, fancy pants pp
ink: soft sky

and it's october, my blog is going pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month!

2 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Omg, Angie!!!!! You ARE a freak!!!! I LOVE that about you!!!!! Please! Tell me I'm in this swap!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

ROTFLMAO! That's just too funny! I love it!