May 22, 2013

mistakes...

let's face it...mistakes happen.  but sometimes there are good mistakes.  i love this stamp by donna downey.  this page in my canvas journal is like texture-palooza!!  i used a ton of things to make texture.  and i love how it turned out.  it is also the last page in this journal, so now it is complete!!  thanks to tracy weinzapfel for the inspiration and idea of this book!  i went a little off the path for the last two pages, but i am so happy with the journal.


mistakes
stamps: donna downey
ink: jet black, peacock feathers, india ink
embellishments:  tag
other:  acrylic paint, gelatos, gesso, bubble wrap, masking tape, drywall tape, modeling paste, crafter's workshop stencil

2 peeps have to say:

SandeeNC said...

Hi Angie, I do so love all the texture you used, makes me want to run my finges over it, and the colors are grgeous! Now you get to start a new journal, woo hoo!! I hope you got a chance to vote for me: http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/ If you have, then I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if you haven't, well, I sure would appreciate it ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Jean said...

Wow - love all the texture and the colors! So pretty!!